Announcement:

Join, like and share my blog.

Monday 4 March 2013

Google Chrome Shortcut Keys Top 10

Below is the list of top 10 Google Chrome shortcut keys.

F11               Display the current website in full screen mode. Pressing F11 again will exit the full screen.


Esc                Stop the page or download from loading.


CTRL + 1-8      Pressing Ctrl and any number from 1 to 8 will move to the corresponding tab in  your tab bar.


CTRL + 9      Switch to last tab.


CTRL + D     Add a bookmark of the currently opened page.


CTRL + H     Display the history.


CTRL + J       Display the download window.


CTRL + T     Open a new tab.


CTRL + N     Open a new window of the browser.

CTRL + K     Move the cursor to the browser address bar.or CTRL + E


Drop Your Comments...
Share it Please

Unknown

I am a student of computer science.Owner of IAC Tips blog. I love to share my knowledge and experience with others. Follow my blog for tips tricks of internet, computer and software.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2013 IAC Tips. IACTips | Join my itexperts forum Itexperts Follow me on Google plus