Announcement:

Join, like and share my blog.

Wednesday 29 February 2012

How To Backup Or Download Full Blogger Template

How to back up your blog template or download it to your computer so you have an copy of your template design always if you needed that design in future or many of us loose the design setting while we are trying to edit our template.
Its very important to save a copy of your template before you do any customization on it ( Any change in template ).

It's very easy to do. It's such a small file, so you can keep it forever.

Follow these simple steps to download / Backup your Blogger Template:

Step 1.   First of all login to your blogger account, click on Drop-Down menu and then click on Template.





Step 2.   Click on Backup / Restore.



Step 3.   Now click on Download Full Template. 



And all you done.

Note:    Keep in mind, downloading template doesn't mean you've saved the content ( posts, comments, widgets ) of your blog,
If you want to backup blogger posts and comments read this post How To Backup Blogger Posts And Comments.


Drop Your Comments...
Share it Please

Unknown

I am a student of computer science.Owner of IAC Tips blog. I love to share my knowledge and experience with others. Follow my blog for tips tricks of internet, computer and software.

2 comments:

  1. pl more detail add on this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of detail you want. In this post I explained all procedure thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ 2013 IAC Tips. IACTips | Join my itexperts forum Itexperts Follow me on Google plus