Announcement:

Join, like and share my blog.

Friday 10 February 2012

How to change Blog Template on Blogger

In this article I am going to tell  you how to change your blog on Blogger with a new downloaded template. First of all login to your Blogger account
After entering the Dashboard page click on drop-down menu and then click on template.


Remember to backup a copy of your current Blogger template. If something goes worng of if the new template isn't that great after all, it is possible you might like to change back to your current template. For this purpose click on "Backup / Restore" and then click on "Download Full Template".







For uploading your new template click on "Choose File" on the same page , choose your template and click on "Upload" and it is done.
Hope this post is useful and works out.


If you have any confusion, Comment Here.




Share it Please

Unknown

I am a student of computer science.Owner of IAC Tips blog. I love to share my knowledge and experience with others. Follow my blog for tips tricks of internet, computer and software.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2013 IAC Tips. IACTips | Join my itexperts forum Itexperts Follow me on Google plus