Announcement:

Join, like and share my blog.

Wednesday 8 February 2012

How to delete a Blogger Blog

Many bloggers do not know how to delete a Blogger's blog. The method depends on whether you are using the Old Blogger Interface of the new Interface. It is not difficult if you know where to click. The problem is, it is not obvious where to click, but this post will show you where and how. Below are the instructions to delete a blog with screenshots (Pictures) to make the task easier for you.

Old User Interface


To delete a blog is a more straight forward. First of all Sign In to your blogger account to access the Dashboard, Click on the SETTINGS tab and the default sub-tab will be BASIC, click DELETE BLOG and it is done.


New User Interface


As Above, First Sign In to your blogger account. Click on drop-down menu and then click SETTINGS.


On the left sidebar, click on OTHER and option to delete blog will be under the default BLOG TOOLS. Click DELETE and it is done.



If you have any confusion, Comment.
Share it Please

Unknown

I am a student of computer science.Owner of IAC Tips blog. I love to share my knowledge and experience with others. Follow my blog for tips tricks of internet, computer and software.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2013 IAC Tips. IACTips | Join my itexperts forum Itexperts Follow me on Google plus