Announcement:

Join, like and share my blog.

Saturday 11 February 2012

How To Hide Blogger Nav Bar And Have It Reappear When You Hover Over It



Follow these steps:

First of all log into your blogger account.


Now click on drop down menu and then click on "Template".


Click on "Edit HTML"


Now find the following code by pressing "CTRL+F"
]]></b:skin>

And Before this code, add the next code, given below

#navbar-iframe {
  height:5px;
  }

/* IE7, IE8, IE6 */
  #navbar-iframe { height/*\**/: 30px\9; }


#navbar-iframe:hover {
  height:40px; !important; 
  }




Now Click on "Save Template"
And you are done.


If  you have any confusion, Comment Here.

Share it Please

Unknown

I am a student of computer science.Owner of IAC Tips blog. I love to share my knowledge and experience with others. Follow my blog for tips tricks of internet, computer and software.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2013 IAC Tips. IACTips | Join my itexperts forum Itexperts Follow me on Google plus